Monday, November 3, 2008

A time for change...

Well...I thought I would start this blog over with a fresh start, I haven't posted in about 6 monthes! Seasons of life change, and I am in a completely different spot than I was then and I am a much happier person :)

As we get closer and closer to our upcoming election on Tuesday, I keep praying things will turn out right. I know God is in control of how the election turns out. This election is going to be really close as far as I know, but I am praying McCain and Palin come out ahead in the end! It makes me really nervous to think about Obama leading the country, especially with our economy the way it is right now! Yes, change can be a good thing, but not the kind I feel he is going to bring.
I am really excited I get to vote this election, and make my voice be heard for the first time :) All Christians need to be on our knees daily praying for the future of our country and its leadership.
Tuesday....it will be here soon....
Anyway...I am off to work...I just wanted to share some of my thoughts on the election and let everyone know I am back! :P Hello all!

No comments: