Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And a happy new year!

My, time has gotten away, this last week has been so busy! Christmas Eve, Christmas, Zoolights with my family, and now new years (and not to mention the wierd happenings at work!)...and I have lots to update...but all of that will have to wait for a time when I can sit down and type a lot...plus I am waiting on pictures from this last week so I can post them with the update :)
Anyway...big update coming soon...but until then...
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

3 comments:

Graydon L said...

Happy new year!

Sarah said...

Hope you had a great time at Zoolights! Too bad it didn't work out for everyone to go! did you go to the Ng's party? Happy New Year!

Blue-eyed lass said...

Yes, zoolights was fun! No, I didn't go to the Ng's party...we ended up getting together that day with a family we have known forever and hardly ever get to see...so I spent all morning cleaning and cooking and getting ready for them to come. I hope you had a great New Years as well!! See ya tomorrow!